Combine organic ingredients in large bowl:
- 10 cups thick cut oats
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (uncooked)
- 1 ½ cups cashews
- 1 cup walnut or pecan pieces
- ½ cup sesame seeds
Add to organic granola after baking:
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried blueberries or cranberries (if desired)
- ½ cup Living Nutz banana Bread Walnutz or Apple Krisp Karma
Blend together: whisk until dispersed
- 1 ¼ cup Organic Canola cooking oil
- 1 ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup + 2T. water
- 1T vanilla
Directions: Peheat oven to 325 F
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and mix until completely coated.
- Spread mixture on 3 greased baking sheets (about ½ inch thick layer)
- Bake for 15 min. then remove from oven, stir browned granola at edges to the center and push uncooked granola in the center to the edges and form even layers for uniform baking.
- Bake 10 min, stir and reform.
- Continue the bake and stir process until it is browned to your liking. Be careful as it begins to brown fast (check every 2 min!)
- Remove from oven and let cool. (Please make sure it is completely cool). After cooling, add raisins, cranberries, &/or blueberries and Livingnutz flavored nuts and store in an airtight container.