Crème de la crème cashew milk (serves 1)
- This is a wonderful, refreshing replacement for dairy milk in so many recipes! Drink straight from the glass, add to your morning smoothie, pour over a bowl of chia seeds for easy pudding or use to thicken soups or sauces (just leave out the vanilla).
- Bon appétit!
- ¼ cup of raw Living Nutz Bali cashews (soaked overnight or for anywhere from 4-12 hours in room temperature filtered water with a pinch of sea salt)
- 1 cup of coconut water (or filtered water works, but the coconut water really adds a lovely sweetness and is great for hydration)
- 1-2 Medjool dates
- ¼ tsp of vanilla powder
- Drain soaked cashews and rinse with water.
- Add to a high-speed blender (preferably a Vitamix) with the coconut water, and blend until smooth (around 30 seconds).
- Pour through a nut milk bag or sieve to strain liquid.
- Mix with dates and vanilla powder until creamy.